Managing the Internet of Things
The Internet of Things (IoT) connects people and things seamlessly and with a speed we could not have imagined only a few years ago. Lots of devices and everything is online—but how can all these devices be managed efficiently?
News: From Enterprise Mobility to IoT
We've grouped all our Relution activities in the Internet of Things (IoT) space into a new product called BLUERANGE.
The Internet of Things is real
The Internet of Things (IoT) connects people and things seamlessly and with a speed we could not have imagined only a few years ago. As an IT provider, your customers want to take advantage of this revolution:
- Better analytics due to the ever-increasing amount of data
- Connectivity between machines and “traditional” mobile devices
- Connected supply chains from manufacturers to partners and customers
All this demands a strategic answer from IT—a universal approach that seamlessly integrates all Internet of Things devices with the enterprise IT landscape.
Relution—the comprehensive Internet of Things management platform
- A device management system
- A platform for building applications
- A rule engine
- An analytics platform
- A delivery system for firmware/applications
- An identity and security structure
- Connectors to other business systems (ERP, CRM, etc.)
Relution covers all necessary elements and Internet of Things applications.
Reasons for the Relution IoT Platform
Relution IoT leverages the proven Relution EMM Platform
Because Relution can already manage mobile devices and apps, it was easy to extend it to manage IoT devices and software as well. Its unique feature sets it far apart from other IoT tools:
- Multi-tenancy out of the box
- Active management & live monitoring of all devices
- Full control including Actions, Profiles and Rule sets
- Automatic distribution of firmware (FOTA) & apps
- A comprehensive software stack with a rich API set
- Easy integration between mobile and IoT devices
Relution M2M stack for Internet of Things devices
Communication with Internet of Things devices uses a standardized LWM2M protocol stack. Relution builds on the open LWM2M implementation “Leshan project” by Eclipse, which also covers the CoAP and DTLS layers by using the Californium project. Both UDP and SMS can be used as transport layers, with Relution providing its own SMS server implementation.
Relution Internet of Things
Get free access to the Relution IoT development platform. Register now!